The Board of Directors and Executive Director of St Michael’s Printshop would like to call a Special General Meeting of the membership to address several exciting and important matters. This Special General Meeting will take place on August 6th from 7-9pm NL time over the online meeting platform ZOOM. Members will be asked to register on eventbrite where they will be provided with a link to the Zoom meeting. A link to register will be added below and will also be made available on the website.
At the Special General Meeting we will:
* Give an update on exciting things happening at SMP
* Approve a method for creating a Code of Conduct for the shop, members, staff and board.
* Discuss and/or nominate candidates to the board to fill vacancies
* Form an anti-oppression committee made of members, staff, and board, that will work on decolonizing St Michael’s
* Approve wording changes to our bylaws (wording to be sent to membership two weeks prior to meeting)
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org