Membership & Studio
Membership is an option for anyone who is interested in becoming a part of the SMP family. Maybe you want to rent and use our facilities, maybe you want to bring your whole family to workshops, or maybe you just appreciate the work we do and want to support us – these are all good reasons to become a member of St. Michael’s Printshop!
If you are looking to rent studio time, click here.
Become a member:
For just $30.00 per year, you’ll have access to the following benefits:
- Eligibility to rent the SMP studio
- Voting privileges at our Annual General Meeting
- Eligibility to be nominated to the Board of Directors
- Receive a monthly newsletter with details about upcoming workshops and events
- 25% off framing services at Art Cansel, St. John’s
- 10% off all art supplies at Art Cansel, St. John’s
- 20% off framing services at State of the Arts, Corner Brook
Become a member and donate a little extra:
For $50.00 a year, you’ll have access to the benefits of a regular member, but you’ll also show your extra appreciation for SMP 🙂
Become a benefactor:
For just $100.00 a year, you’ll have access to ALL the benefits of a membership, PLUS:
- 15% off ALL artwork at the St. Michael’s Printshop Gallery, as well as SMP promotional items
- 10% off all SMP workshops
- personal notification when we acquire new works by your favourite artists
Your generous support goes towards…
- International / National / Provincial Artists in Residency Programs.
Don Wright Scholarship for emerging Newfoundland printmakers.
Workshops for professional artists and the general public.
Public education by way of artists talks, slide and portfolio presentations, etc.
- Maintenance of St. Michael’s Print archives, which dates back to 1972 and is among the largest of its kind in Canada.
- Sustenance of a cherished arts organization with a 40 year history of servicing and supporting artists from Newfoundland, Canada, and around the world.
For new and renewing memberships, fill out the form below and then use one of these payment options:
- Fill out the form below and then pay below by credit card
- Email email@example.com (with subject “Membership”) and arrange to pay by debit through online banking via e-transfer
- Visit us at 72 Harbour Drive, 2nd Floor to pay in person by cash, credit, or cheque (we do not have a debit machine).
Purchase a membership right now by credit card:
Your cart is currently empty.